- Presently serving as a Director for the last three years of any company, which is operational
- Served as a Director of any company for at least three years
- Fellow Member of ICAI/ICWAI /ICSI.
- MBA /Engineers/Legal professionals with a professional experience of at least five years.
- Member of a professional practice relating to business, management, finance, trade, economics or other related field with a professional experience of at least five years.
- Senior Executives with managerial responsibilities in the public or private sector with a professional experience of at least five years.
- Academic personnel at the level of lecturer or equivalent in any college/university/institute with an
experience of at least five years.
- Director or equivalent position at a non-profit organization for at least five years.
- This membership will provide you with a range of benefits to support your future directorship by giving you a competitive advantage.
- Our Associate members will have access to regular events across the country where they will meet expert professionals, elite speakers and leaders of both business and government.
- We aim to bring together corporates, LLPs, associations and institutes in one community to create strong peer networks and offer access to professional guidance on transforming.
- We welcome companies from any sector inter alia manufacturers, games designers, PRs, fintech, innovators etc.
There is a one-time joining fee and thereafter subscription is payable annually per financial year. You also have an option to become a Life Member by paying one time membership subscription.
Upon invitation of the Board of AID-INDIA.
Changes in Members Details
Any member wishing to change his/her category may do so by applying in writing to the Membership Committee with an up to date CV. The Membership Committee will consider all such requests and reply to the member within 30 days advising them of their decision. Once a member’s new category has been confirmed, any additional membership fees will be due pro-rata for the year.
Grievance Procedure or Appeal
A member may make representations regarding his/her suspension or cancellation of membership, or any other grievance, by writing to the Membership Committee. The Committee will consider the member’s grievance or appeal within 30 days and submit its recommendations to the Board whose decision will be final. The member will be notified in writing of its decision.
The Member will not act in any manner which damages or is likely to damage or otherwise adversely affect the reputation of the AID-INDIA.
All members must pay their Application Fee, Membership Fees and any other bills within 30 days of billing. If bills remain unpaid, the Membership Committee reserves the right to automatically terminate membership.